Laneway Specialty Coffee in Parap is looking for a passionate barista to join our team.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Experience making specialty coffee in a similar environment
- Excellent latte art skills
- Basic knowledge of how to operate and adjust manual grinders
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Be punctual and reliable and be able to cover a shift when a team mate is unwell
- Have common sense and be able to cope under pressure staying focussed and level headed at all times.
You absolutely MUST posses a genuine passion for hospitality and coffee, delivering outstanding customer service and coffee will be your daily mission.
You will receive in-house training on how to produce the perfect cup of Campos Coffee and will also receive a one on one training session from a Campos’ Trainer. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best coffee in the world as we often showcase cup of excellence winners in our single origin beans. Not to mention you will be working with likeminded individuals who share the same passion for coffee and producing the perfect cup.
Hours of work are between 6am and 5pm Monday - Sunday. Weekends essential. You may also be required to work at our sister venue Besser Brew Bar from time to time.
Email your CV and cover email to email@example.com outlining your experience and what makes you suitable for this position or drop in at 4⁄1 Vickers Street Parap